Thursday, May 28, 2009

this might be too easy if you're a zoolander fan

Who Said It: Kayne West or Derek Zoolander?

Voluminous windbag Kanye West is at it again. This time, he's not out to assault your ears with stupid quotes, outrageous comments and nonsensical rhyming. Nope, this time he's out to assault your eyes with the written word. Kayne, who says he doesn't read or respect literature, has dictated a book called Thank You and You're Welcome. Modest title, ain't it? This 52 page (though some pages are blank and others only include a few words) book is soon to be classic of the literary world so why not learn to your "Kanyeisms" (West's self-titled nuggest of "wisdom") now by playing a little game called "Kayneism or Zoolanderism?"

Simply guess who said the following quotes -- rapper Kanye West or male model Derek Zoolander:

  1. "Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed."
  2. "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
  3. "I'm not an ambi-turner."
  4. "I am a proud non-reader of books. I like to get information from doing stuff like actually talking to people and living real life."
  5. "How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?"
  6. "I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph."
  7. "My mom taught me to believe in my flyness and conquer my shyness."
  8. "Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful I think."
  9. "You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't."
  10. "I feel like to misuse, overuse or abuse someone is negative. To use is necessary and if you can't be used, then you are useless."

Ok now, no cheating. Post in the comments how many you actually got right. You can check them by selecting the hidden text below.

1-Kanyeism; 2-Zoolanderism; 3-Zoolanderism; 4-Kanyeism; 5-Zoolanderism; 6-Kanyeism; 7-Kanyeism; 8-Zoolanderism; 9-Zoolanderism; 10-Kanyeism



StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment